CureZone   Log On   Join
GERM WARFARE by MH

MH Views: 1,063
Published: 10 years ago

GERM WARFARE by MH

A local woman has a sick boy, she called her doctor to describe his fever and her doctor told her:

"DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT BOY TO MY OFFICE"

This lady lives in one of the nicest homes in the city on top of the snob hill......
------------------

GERM WARFARE;
THE GOVERNMENT WANTS PRECISE DETAILS OF EVERY CASE, THIS MEANS TONS OF RED TAPE FOR THE DOCTORS AND THEY DO NOT WANT THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH THESE FLUE CASES....

THAT IS GREAT NEWS FOR US ALL, IF THEY CAN'T GET THESE LAZY RICH DOCTORS TO GO ALONG WITH THE MASSIVE DEPOPULATION, MAYBE THE WHOLE THING WILL BLOW OVER....

---------
ON THE OTHER HAND
ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT GET SICK THIS WINTER/ YUP, YOUR ALL SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR MEDICAL CARE PROVIDERS ARE ALL GOING ON A LONG VACATION UNTIL THE SMOKE CLEARS...YOUR GOING TO BE ON YOUR OWN....UNLESS YOU SEE YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ARMY TENTS GOING UP AND HUMAN COOKIE SHEET OVENS BEING LIT 24/7 AND SEMI LOADS OF ASHED BEING HAULED TO THE GRAND CANYON.

DOCTORS DON'T CARE ABOUT SICKNESS THAT NATURE HAS TO DO WITH, BUT THEY SURE WON'T MESS WITH GERM WARFARE...IF THEY CAN'T CURE THE COMMON COLD, THEY SURE DO NOT WANT GERN WARFARE PATIENTS COUGHING IN THEIR OFFICES....JUST 1 ANTHRAX PATIENT CAN HAVE THEIR OFFICE CONDEMED AND DESTROYED.

IT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN, IT ALREADY HAS....IT WILL ONLY TAKE A LITTLE PUSH TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE A HOUSE OF CARDS FALLING DOWN.

I FOR ONE HAVE BEEN LUCKY
I CAN QUICKLY ADAPT TO NO ELECTRIC
NO MORE FOOD STORES.
ETC., ETC....
I CAN SURVIVE ANYTHING EXCEPT STUPID PEOPLE WANTING TO ROB YOU.

THE ONLY FEAR I HAVE IS PEOPLE, I HAVE NO FEAR OF NATURE. NATURE IS NEVER EVIL....EVIL ONLY COMES VIA HUMANS.

IN REAL TRUE HARD TIMES, FAMILES WILL HAVE TO COME TO ONE LOCATION AND SEEK TO PROTECT ONE HOME. PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO UNITE IN REAL HARD TIMES.
---------------------------------

I CAN'T IMAGINE THE GOVERNMENT DESIRING TO DROP THE USA TO HER KNEES, IT WILL BUST THE COUNTRY OVER NIGHT....YET, AGAIN TONIGHT IN COLUMBUS, OH I SEEN YET ANOTHER INTERSECTION WITH 3 CELL PHONE TOWERS IN A SMALL TIGHT TRIANGLE, NOT 50 FEET APART FROM EACH OTHER...THE CITY IS ABSOLUTLY COVERED WITH SUCH "TRIANGLE" PATTERNED CELL PHONE TOWERS AND SOME YEARS BACK, AN ARMY OFFICER LEAKED OUT THAT WHEN YOU SEE CELL PHONE TOWERS IN A TRIANGLE ALL AROUND CITIERS; THOSE TOWERS CAN SEND MICRO WAVES INTO INDIVUAL HOMES AND SELECTIVELY KILL ANYONE THE COPS WANT.... AND WHEN ONE EXAMINES THE DESTRUCTIVE POWER OF THE HARRP IN ALASKA ALONG WITH THE UNITED AIRFORCE...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN...THOSE FOLKS ARE SO ##### ON DRUGS/DOPE/VACCINES AND LOADED TO THE MAX WITH DEMONS, THEY CAN'T HELP BUT DO CRAZY THINGS...AFTER YOU MURDER YOUR FIRST MILLION PEOPLE, I SUPPOSE THE NEXT BILLION IS NO BIG DEAL TO THEM.

-------------------------------
SO THIS QUESTION IS BEFORE YOU ALL:

WHAT YA GOING TO DO, WHEN YOUR DIEING OF THE FLUE AND YOUR LOCAL DOCTORS LOCK YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO GO! MAYBE THEN, YOU WILL SEE BOOK I AS YOUR MEDICAL BIBLE...A METHOD ALL HUMANS WORLD WIDE CAN AFFORD TO LEARN AND APPLY IN THEIR LIVES.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (2)