CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

fecalodor Views: 9,056
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,508,639

Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

hi, i did try the regular mitamins for Body Odor (not the advanced fecal odor formula). it just made my smell worse. i used it for about 2 weeks and stopped. the only thing ive found useful from all ur posts was a link u gave about liver problems causing different kinds of odor. apart from the fecal odor, i also suffer from a sour odor on my face. the link u gave said that not having certain digestive enzymes causes sour odor. whenever i drink a lot of apple cider vinegar, the sour odor from my face disappears. i heard that acv cleanses the liver and kills bacteria. i believe our odor stems from bad liver and bad bacteria. i heard a good doctor on radio say that until the liver becomes more than 80% damaged, medical tests cannot show that the liver has problems. so i guess we have to use other symptons to judge our liver. isnt God amazing? by the way LPN12345, are u in nyc? i think i may have met u in person before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)