CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

LPN12345 Views: 9,314
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,508,558

Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately

Fecal;

I didn't have those problems but no matter what I ate I would smell like fecal. Do you have hemrroids? I have a friend going through something similar to your situation. But I had fecal odor and I was constipated allthe time. I had to use stool softners and colon cleanse. But have you tried a regime yet? I had fecal odor since late 1998 until now. Even after using the bathroom I still smelled of feces. I remember I was working in nursing home. I was always calling off sick. Even at the hospital I was calling off a lot. My supervisor  is a Chistian so she was very understanding. One job I had the supervisor didn't like me and she let me go because she said I called off too much. But I dreaded going to work, it was just so much stress. But I believe if you try those supplements  Two of us have used goldenseal with results, step out on faith. You will get better. My odor started when I was 19 years of age. I'm 46 now, go figure. And I had understanding boyfriends, can you believe it? I thought they were nuts for wanting to  be with me. I guess I had  one heck of a personality!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)