CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About dewormers

kbcountrymom Views: 1,838
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,340

Re: About dewormers

Staying on a parasite cleanse forever is a matter of question. I would like to ask you, how often should you brush your teeth? The answer is it depends on how many you want to keep. Just because you do something for the rest of your life does not mean you are "hooked" on it. Humaworm doesn't ever claim that you need to stay on it for the rest of your life, as a matter of fact, they say you must take at least a 90 day break in between. They recommend you do a parasite cleanse twice a year once your clean so as to keep you clean. Isn't that what the dentist recommends also? You don't have to do anything if you dont want, no one is pushing you. But if you want to stay parasite free, its a good idea. As far as developing an allegience to a formula, well, I know I like to stick to what works. I have tried numerous parasite cleanses and Humaworm is the only one that I have gotten results from. I have tried colloidal silver, and yes it is a good product but it did not rid me of the parasites I am now getting out with Humaworm. You will also find that RG helps everyone no matter which brand they are on and never tries to pull someone over to his product if they are happy with the one they are using. There are people out there that are genuinely interested in getting people better and not just on the mighty dollar and I truly believe RG and Humaworm are those type of people. If you feel you dont have parasites and dont need an anti parasite cleanse, then dont use one. I think it is a big mistake but you are entitled to your opinion. I think that cleansing twice a year is a great thing to do for your body, after all, I want to keep all my organs not just some of them just like I want to keep all my teeth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)