CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: colon/liver cleanse

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,092
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,462

Re: colon/liver cleanse

Hello Smiley,

The carton that your ES came in, also has instructions on it, for laxative use. Since you just took it (a couple hrs ago?) expect some watery BM's that can be rather 'draining' or dehydrating. Increase your water intake.

I've had some of that abdominal discomfort since coming off of the humaworm too. It actually feels like there is something 'thumpin' around in there. Just this morning I noted a 4" segment of tapeworm. But, I need to wait until January before starting again. In the meantime, I plan to use a clove of garlic 3x a day, 1 TBLspoon of apple cider vinegar 3x a day, and a good pinch of real hot cayenne 3x a day. I'm going to blend it together, and slam it... but, I'm also going to do coffee enemas (CEs) as a 'clean up' at the end of the day.

RGs website offers the in between formula that can be used during the 90 days...

...and I'm sure that you already know that the itching is the toxins being released thru the skin. RGs Cream would be helpful, but CE's work well for me. RGs Hu mana tea also would help with the 'itching'.

I've been struggling with alot of indigestion following this round, I've been advised to use the apple cider vinegar, as this actually weakens the 'critters', and soothes the digestion process. I must be really badly infested. Hope you are feelin better soon, momo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)