CureZone   Log On   Join
Chrisb - Why does fasting get easier the more you do it?

bluesteel Views: 7,182
Published: 12 years ago

Chrisb - Why does fasting get easier the more you do it?

I wonder if you remember me? I'm the guy the who disagreed with everything you said. Well I wanted to ask you a question since Fasting is your expertise and not mine.

I just did a 14 day fast a while ago and a couple of months ago I did one that was about 24 days. The first one was horrendous. I felt bad the entire time. I had constant headaches,cracked lips and was light headed which made doing what i normally did very hard. But it gave me the opportunity to test my will power and I won. I can now walk past junk food and not even glance at it or dream of eating it. That fast frankly changed the way i view my self and my lifestyle. Ever since then I haven't gained a pound but lost even more without fasting.

This fast I just did was way to easy. I didn't get any headaches. I only felt lightheaded once and that wasn't enough to make my slow down. The fact that my lips weren't cracked I can attribute to learning from the mistakes of the first fast and hydrating regularly.

I'm doing a 30 day fast next week after I sufficiently recovered from the 14 day one. Is the length of the fast proportional to the severity of the symptoms? Oh and can I control how much I'll lose. While I want to lose weight on the fast I want to do the last yard my self doing regular exercise so that I'll get life long sustainable habits. I don't want to be one of those people who gain all the weight they lost because they didn't learn anything in the first place.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)