CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

michaelgrc Views: 2,293
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,498

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

I sincerely suggest you look into classical homeopathy with a good and experienced homeopath. I 've had my share of unsolvable problems, related to the liver, and they responded really positively to homeopathy. I am 80% cured after 2 years and every semester is better. Classical homeopathy IS definitely NOT placebo therapy. I have sent friends with hormonal conditions, serious hypothyroidism, depression, skin problems to homeopaths and it changed their lives. Homeopathy will stimulate your system into finding its way out of the blockage which keeps your liver blocked. Seeing a good homeopath is very important and sometimes even good ones will not find the remedy right away. But when the correct remedy is found the results are remarkable. Please believe me and give it a try. It's cheap, it doesn't take time and it's safe.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)