CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 4,458
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,299

Edited

I just started supplementing with Selenium last week (800-1200mcg/ per day ). I am sorry I did not do it sooner. I read the forum, but thought it was just another pill that may not do anything for me. I have taken a lot of junk in the past.

Anyhow, within the first three days I noticed a calming /soothing feeling in my chest (kind of like when you are getting over a cold) and my tongue looks a little nicer/cleaner. Beyond that I have not noticed much else but will continue to supplement.

My throat problems have been chronic all my life. Symptoms include: hurts to talk, can't talk loud, soda would burn going down my throat, itchiness in throat, chest and ears, easily irritated by smells, drippy nose and no cough. About 4 years ago I had my tonsils removed when the swelling would not go down post viral infection. This relieved a lot of pain. Anti-fungals (no longer on them), Iodine and Selenium has helped even more. At the time, I also tried CS (from Silverbiotics), but it did not do anything for me.

Today my throat troubles are significantly less, but still there if I talk too much, don't get enough fluids or eat the wrong things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)