CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

vilang Views: 2,478
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,667

Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

The father of my grandma was 104 when he died,and he was completly healty to his last day .He was a big tall man, not skinie at all , like old people usualy are and was reading at 104 newspapers without glasses .They were living in the village , have their own land and produced all the foods by themself .They eat everything- grains , fruits , milk, meat, eggs, butter, cheese ( our cheese is natural fermentated ( I am from Bulgaria ) and yougurt ( the homeplace of yougurt is Bulgaria - bactericum bulgaricum  )  everything homemade . He worked a very heavy farming work whole life long - no traktors or other machines - with plug and animals to pull it -had  no need of feetnes and joga.

His everyday breakfast was a bread soacked in wine  

I meet in Chicago a woman - 106 year old - she had all her theets !!!  - was from a very rich family never had to work , very healty life style , sport , yoga , very healty eating .She also was eating everything - but  whole life very little. I met also her 3 doughters (age around 80 ).They were looking like 50 slim and sporty and I also met her grandson who was 60 looking like 30. They all were also eating everything -cooked and row , but  very, very little .

Plus doing a lot of sports and fresh air . ( I was shoked , when I first met them, so I asked them, what they did  and what they eat to look like this - not their age at all  )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.672 sec, (2)