CureZone   Log On   Join
Question about recent nausea and headaches.

seeking77 Views: 1,185
Published: 12 years ago

Question about recent nausea and headaches.

Okay.....over the last 5 or 6 days I have had nausea and headaches all day. I eat fairly healthy although not perfect, but nothing has changed about my eating habits. I did start taking Ubiquinol (100 mg once in the morning) and Udos 369 blend (2-3 daily). This is about the time I started feeling the extreme nausea and headaches. I am pretty sure that one of these is causing it and I plan on not taking either tomorrow to try and pinpoint which it is by adding one back in a few days. My question is this......are either one of these things known to do that? I haven't found side effects for either one of these products by googling. I know in the past taking flax oil makes me feel a little ill but never a headache and taking it in smaller doses (was doing 2 tbsp at a time and ended up reducing by half) and with food eliminated that problem for me. I just feel so terrible and after all the good things I have read about Ubiquinol I can't believe it would be causing this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)