CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Views: 2,237
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,016

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Well, to be honest, I'm not denying that it may be beneficial for me to address my emotional problems. But it's not going to do anything for my efforts to become free of gallstones, that's what I meant. And, the way I see it, my anger is caused by my health problems.

So if I could just become stone free that would, I believe, address my emotional "issues".

In the meantime, I might indeed benefit from therapy. I've thought along those lines myself, but there's a problem. Most psychologists seem to be prescription pushers, and would look at me like I'm from outer space if I told them about Liver Flushing and how important that is to me. I HATE being misunderstood, so I keep most problems to myself.

Were you able to find someone who understood your quest for natural health as opposed to masking of symptoms? If so, how?

Lastly, I sense some disneyfication within your post, i.e. the idea that everything turns out for the best in the end. I don't believe that. For some people, things just go from bad to worse, like they seem to do for me, despite my efforts. And that's terrifying.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.797 sec, (1)