CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just finished Master Cleanse and my kidneys ache at night into the early morning

supermanc19 Views: 2,402
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 15,051

Re: just finished Master Cleanse and my kidneys ache at night into the early morning

Hi, I'll give you the best advice I can:

Liver Flushes should do wonders for your acne.

As far as your weight problem is concerned... well that's a totally different animal. The Atkins Diet is really not good for you at all. I forget the exact details on why, but it has something to do with the massive gaps in your nutritional intake.

We need carbs to burn as our primary energy source. Not having them puts your body in 'starvation mode' so it will slow your metabolism waaay down. So then when you do eat carbs or fats (or any excess calories), they will get stored as fat.

What you need to do is speed up your metabolism. The best way to do this is to build muscle. The next best thing is to start giving your body what it needs: a well rounded diet. Check out Body For Life, South Beach Diet, or the one I really like: The Abs Diet. They're all books you can get at Barnes and Noble that will tell you exactly what your body needs to boost its metabolism.

The coolest thing about these 'diets' is that they're not diets at all. You eat 3-6 small meals a day. No ice cream or chips though, sorry. :) But once you see progress you will become ADDICTED to being healthy! And that's only the start.

Good luck!
Jason

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)