CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

cinnamonn Views: 2,305
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,498

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

You sound like how I used to feel and ofcourse how I still occasionally feel.

So I totally understand where you're coming from but somethings you said just made me want to say a few words. You seem pretty confident you've tried everything. I'm sure you did. The stuff you say sounds like what people who reached the end of their patience say. But have you really? I'm a believer of fasting and I've tried the MC, juice fasting, water fasting, fast-5, one meal a day not to mention going raw for over a year but the more I research the more I realize there's so much more. Water Fasting was for over a month and that was the point when I felt suicidal. Apparently Water Fasting for over a month works miracles for all but I was still left sick. I thought I had candida issues so I practically ate only uncooked veggies for weeks before I gave up. All diseases can be cured with diet and fasting? To hell with those who claim that. I've went to the extremes with fasting and a rigidly controlled diet for over a year and I'm the sickest of all the happy healthy people who surround me eating whatever they want.

That's how I used to feel. But I had forgotten how sick I used to be. I couldn't get out of bed at all most days. Being outside even for a few minutes tired me. At least now I have a life even though not a social one because of my bad breath. My thyroid is back to normal and I'm off my meds and my whole body doesn't ache. I don't remember this because I'm still sick and a lot of things are still the same - indigestion, constipation, brain fog and of course bb.

I'm sure you can relate to the improvements after changes in your diet or other effort to a healthier lifestyle. I used to hate it when people used to suggest this and that all of which I found useless for me ( let me make it clear the suggestions were sought after by me and deeply appreciated; it's more my frustration for it not working) but I'll risk making suggestions anyway. Try making changes. You may be overlooking something. For example something in your diet which you thought were innocent may not be after all (like Splenda) Your problem may have begun with Gallstones but if you've been chronically ill for years, chances are other problems have developed which may need to be addressed first( parasites block gallstones). I've found castor oil and oil pulling immensely helpful in mini flushes.(not for stones just for liver cleansing) I've also found that something that didn't seem to work before probably because my body was just too clogged up, worked after my body has gone through some cleansing. I'm not the one to talk, I feel like giving up every single day. But I hope you keep on trying.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (2)