CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chelation of heavy metals

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,009
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,961

Re: Chelation of heavy metals

had a feeling it may cause a lot of problems - cause it requires that the excretory organs - kidney, bowels, lungs and skin be in top working order and not to mention the liver.

Edta doesnt actually chelate mercury if i remember correctly or its very poor at chelating mercury and its more for other metals, but even then its not worth taking.

Just found a quick link from a google search
http://www.townsendletter.com/Chelation/chelation_extreme.htm

(go to the chelation solution)

will check out the protocol you suggest.

It involves taking DMSA/ALA every 3-4 hours to keep the chelating agent at a steady level in your blood stream to cause as little distribution as possible. You can take either DMSA, ALA or BOTH. ALA crosses the blood brain barrier and if you just want to take one of them thats the reccommened one to take. But you can only take it after 3 months from having your fillings remmoved, which you have. Otherwise they suggest DMSA for the first 3 months.

I took DMSA for 3 months, then ALA for 1 year, 3-4 days on 3-4 days off. But now at the moment my problems are more focused elsewhere, the chelating cleared up my brain fog and helped alot with depression. But at the moment i feel my liver/adrenals are not up for chelating so ive stopped.

however I'd like to do chelation cause i feel heavy metal play a role in candida (and my liver)

I think I saw one of your posts on another forum... You were pretty discouraged.

Are you feeling better? What are your symptoms and your protocols?

At the moment im focusing on healing the adrenals, ive just recently started making Water Kefir and im able to tolerate it(unlike milk kefir and fermented cabbage) and im also doing liver flushes and liver bitters are on order.

Ste H

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)