CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

bento Views: 2,440
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,018

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Can I add to this and just ask... have you addressed heavy metals? After three years of my own searching I always avoided heavy metals cause basically I didn't want to know. Just worth throwing in the mix just in case. Nobody ever mentioned it to me and even if they had I would've ignored it because I wouldn't have known how to remove them.

Maybe (if you haven't) have a hair analysis done and if you have heavy metals you can address them through a product called biofilam. I understand the emotions thing - people tell you to deal with your emotions, but your emotions are all out of whack BECAUSE of the health issue and having people tell you to relax doesn't help. Half my hair fell out a few years back and everyone kept telling me to stay calm 'the stress' was causing it. NO, I was stressed because my frigging hair was falling out! Nobody told me about heavy metals. I'll find out in a few months if dealing with them is working.

Shame you're not getting stones out when you flush, 5 years is a long time to flush. I'd definitely give it a break I strongly believe flushing should not be done too often, much like colonic irrigation. Both fabulous but not too often. I think we can very easily get excited by something only to overdo it.

best of luck...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)