CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

chrisb1 Views: 2,475
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,597

Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

nbjasmine,
I am familiar with Sheltons later works such as " Fasting Can Save Your Life " and "Fasting For Renewal of Life".

Breaking the fast on whole foods became the norm' after Sheltons aide, Dr Virginia Vetrano, began breaking fasts with whole oranges and where they both saw no harm in doing so but with some advantages.

However, for those people who have not extended their fasts until the genuine return of hunger, whole-foods were not that well tolerated as the digestive powers of the body were diminished; in other words the body was not receptive to receiving food for this reason, and where juices were used to re-nurture this digestive process over time and back into full activity.

I am still an advocate of breaking the fast with juices if broken before the return of hunger, but whole-foods are the ideal if genuine hunger has returned.

It is also a matter of personal preference, but I do know that the Worlds longest-established Natural Hygienic Doctor (Keki Sidhwa) believes as I do in the above.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)