CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Views: 2,435
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,498

Re: Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

A few months ago, your email could have been a cathartic outburst of my own! I was entertaining such feelings after almost a life-time of healthy eating followed by a whole year of debilitating sickness that put me out of work, out of money and out of life. And yes I was trying this and that with only mediocre results.

It was only when I put a whole system in place that it all started to turn around. 3 months later, I've gone rapidly from bed-ridden 1 week in 4 with constant nausea and hellish skin problems, to no sickness/nausea and very minor skin blemishes with the occasional mild indigestion. And getting better all the time with energy to do stuff!

I think no one solution, such as liver flushing, works in isolation. You need to address the whole system, take in the big picture and work through in a progressive and systematic way. Are you familiar with Doc Sutter's work? See his forum. He's worked out a very do-able and logical system and this underpins most of the system that I put in place for myself. It's easy to follow because you're not doing everything at once but working through one thing at a time in the most effective sequence. And it worked for me - noticed the change within the first month. Barefoot Herbalist forum is also excellent in addition.

Best of luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (1)