CureZone   Log On   Join
Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,678
Published: 12 years ago

Five years of liver flushing. The verdict

I started flushing 5 years ago to cure systemic Acne and its associated hormonal imbalance. Now I've done well over 100.

Already from the first flush I had huge problems getting it to work. For me, it's always been long stretches of unsuccessful flushes, i.e. no stones, broken by one or a couple of decent/good ones.

I've had very good flushes, expelling hundreds of stones including large ones (>1 inch across), and they've always improved my skin. So I know Liver Flushing does help balance my hormones.

The problem is it rarely works. For me.

I can't figure out the difference between when it works and when it doesn't. This year it's been a little better, thanks to raising my magnesium levels. But even that doesn't seem to help anymore. You can read my earlier posts for some of what I've tried.

So here we are 5 years later, still got Acne and other hormone related ailments that, frankly, f*** up my life.

So the bottom line is that Liver Flushing rocks, when it works. But for me, it doesn't... because I can't say that five years of faithfully doing this process has solved my problems. And 5 years should be enough, otherwise it must be called a very mediocre remedy.

So, to me, Liver Flushing SUCKS.

However, I don't have any other options, so I keep doing it in the hopes that I will slowly improve. Meantime, I'm robbed of many good experiences in life due to Acne and other ailments. Worse, I'm running out of hope and feel suicidal again.

And, lest you think you can come up with some clever idea for a cure I haven't tried: forgid aboud id. I truly believe there is nothing significant you can tell me that I don't already know. I'm pretty well read.

Furthermore, my diet is already in check, I exercise regularly, take a well designed mix of vitamins, minerals etc. I have no vices.

The problem IS gallstones. The cure IS liver flushing. And it doesn't work. For me.

I find I can't focus on anything else in life but getting HEALTHY, because these ailments have robbed me of so much of my life and youth. Additionally, I can't help but to feel unfairly treated by life, when I see idiots doing all the wrong things health-wise and still enjoying good health. Yeah, they may be a wreck in the making... but I try to do everything right, and still don't improve much.

It would be easier to accept my suffering if I wasn't trying so hard, while most everyone else isn't. It feels really unfair.

I'm just writing this to get it off my chest. I don't expect to get any help here. If you're going to say anything of the following, or something else that has been brought up here a million times, shut the f*** up in advance:

* "You don't have any stones left."
* "Have you tried this bogus supplement for your problems?"
* "Have you addressed your emotions?" f*** you, idiot.

Thanks for reading.

Signed,

Hate machine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)