CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: refeeding / correct eating

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
mouseclick Views: 1,808
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,119

Re: refeeding / correct eating

I think everyone is different, yes, but the human body is desiged for minly vegan eating and that is why you are well now I am sure. Those who eat differently will get sick. Correct eating will:

• Reduce or eliminate the need for most medications
  • Lower blood pressure, cholesterol, triglycerides, uric acid
  • Lower blood sugar – prevent and/or cure type-II diabetes
  • Cause permanent loss of excess weight without hunger
  • Reverse atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries)
  • Relieve serious arthritis and other chronic pains
  • Relieve indigestion, constipation, and other intestinal diseases
  • Slow and/or stop progression of multiple sclerosis
  • Rebalance hormones – PMS, menopause, and osteoporosis
  • Reduce risk of future health problems – cancer, heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis, and premature aging

There are testimonials form people who say cancer has been reversed by diet too.T Colin Campbell has also shown that a diet low in animal protein can effectivelt halt the progress of cancer in rats, but due to the long term nature of the disease there is little scientific proof in relation to human that I know of, to date.

Fasting can be the start of this, though it isn't neccesary, others have acheived these results without fasting, indeed this is the norm outside of this forum. The problem is people think a fast is like a pill that can cure everything, and allow them to eat processed foods, including sugar, fat, salt, oil, meat fish and dairy. But it doesn't work like that.

Your diet sounds good, but the general consensus amongst doctors who are familiar with the scientific studies on nutrition is that some cooking is needed. I have an open mind anout this. I am aware of anecdotal evidence about clearer thinking on a raw diet, but I have yet to find any scientific analysis or historical evidence of successful human cultures that ate raw vegan only. If you know of any, please say.

For info, my own diet is vegan, high carbohydrate, low protein, approx 60% raw, mainly starch based with as little processed food as possible. Unfortunately as I live in a city, there are occasional transgressions for convenience and practicality, but that is the focus of my diet.

Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (2)