CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: let the flame fest begin!

vilang Views: 1,480
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,071

Re: let the flame fest begin!

i would suggest do not eat the vegetables from the soup the first week only the bullion.And when start hatd food eat row I eat broccoli in a yougourt - garlik - olive oil souce( homemade ) went down perfectly .But stick out to a small amounts .Again ,lesten to your desires and body.I wanted
to eat sour cabbige . The meat what I ate was in a vegetable soup with something like mazoball with peace of meat in it.I did not wanted meat I eat the soup becouse we went skiing and after that we went to the restaurant together amnd every body were eating and wanted also to order something .Was a mistake !
Actually I did the firsth two days orange juice ( fresh prssed undiluted ) about 1/2 of a glass every two hours ( very slowly drunk ) Day 3 and 4 every 3 hours a whole glass of orange juice ( tomato juice if you prefer )
Day 5 I eat agoin juice + the broccoli -yougourt souce but very slowly jowing .
Day 6 I had a Whole grapes and juice acording desire - it was not much to sutter me .Day seven I eat again grapes and juices , but in the evening I made the mistake with the restourant soup.But we all make mistake .Week two the same things + vegy Bulion ( I do not like cooked veggies so i did not eat them ) and some salats and start slowly to add
some bread , but very slowly and salats cucambers tomatoes , yougouts and feta cheese.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)