CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advise. Sorry so long

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
joan Views: 2,132
Published: 18 years ago

Need Advise. Sorry so long

Hello

This is my first message although I have been lurking for about 3 weeks. I'm trying to figure out the best way to detox and was hoping those with more experience might advise me.

I have had terrible constipation all my life up until 5 years ago. Going on vacation was the absolute worst! I also have a history of migraines which used to last 3 weeks out of 4, but now only have 3-4 a year. About 4 years ago, I was hospitalized for hepatitis gotten from long term use of prescribed medications (estrogen, clariton, tylenol sinus, etc). I am very careful about what I take now & only take what is absolutely necessary. I believe I also have a difficult time absorbing meds & nutrients because the stupidest thing will hospitalize me...an ear infection, eye infection. I seem to only respond to IV Antibiotics . Frequently I am turned away from donating blood because of low iron.

I have a dull pain under my ribcage on my left side. Up until a few nights ago, I've never had any on my right. Also, in the past few years, I will get a burning sensation in the same spot right before my period.

Currently, I am on a program called Colonix with Paranil & Kleritea. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks. I discontinued the Kleritea because I seemed to be alergic. I would be up all night with severe burning from my throat to my stomach (and antacids did not work). My bowel movements have not really changed much & I have not gotten any parasites out yet. I am also EXTREMELY gassy. I thought I would try an Epson salt flush to get things moving along. BIG mistake! I mixed 2 tsp epson salt with about a quart of water & drank about 2 quarts more. I woke up with Kidney pain on both sides....horrible pain. I thought I did myself in!

Right now I am considering the lemonaide fast or the B&P shake, but I'm not sure which. I would also like to do a Liver Flush since I have had hepatitis. I think I have everything on hand including, Psyllium Husk powder, Sea Salt , epson salt, cayenne, ornithine 500mg, Senna Leaf Tea, Bentonite Liquid, Lemons, Olive Oil, Maple Syrup.

Do you fast with the B&P shake method like with the lemonaide fast? I would like to know what worked best for the members of this board & why. I am turning 40 this year & want it to be a healthier 40 that 39. :-)

Thanks and again, sorry for so long.

Joan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)