CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "mms killed my wife"
 
Jonsher_uk Views: 12,968
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,504,247

Re: "mms killed my wife"


Yes Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can be very dangerous stuff but how dangerous it is depends on who is using it and how well they understand the effects of dosage. Did one drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cause this reaction. I'd say she used far more than one drop at the first dose if she only used one dose.
Some people cannot tolerate even small amounts of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and put themselves at risk if they use too much, especially too quickly.
It was inevitable there would be a fatality as a result of an overdose or an extreme reaction whether accidental or not

We may never know exactly what she took but does this mean MMS should be banned for public sale. If it is I bet foolish peole will start buying calcium hypochlorite, the new "miracle" and overdosing on that too, or just drinking household bleach if Jim Humble says so
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)