CureZone   Log On   Join
Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
healinginHiswings Views: 1,771
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,625

Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

The night before you plan to drink the tea, place 2 tablespoons liver detox tea in 8 cups pure water and let soak overnight. In the morning, bring the tea to boil and let simmer 15 minutes before consuming. This is called a decoction (rather than an infusion) because the herbs are tougher (like roots, bark, etc) and require more energy to release the essence of the herbs' power.

What I do is make and drink the Liver Flush drink and then turn on the stove to heat the tea. I turn on the timer for 15 minutes and putter about the kitchen unloading the dishwasher and making the kids' lunches. When the timer goes off, I strain the tea into two large mugs and add 2 droppers of liver tincture into each mug, plus a teaspoon of raw honey each. It's always too hot, so I add a couple of ice cubes and drink the tea quickly while the kids are gathering their gear for school.

I drink 2 more cups of liver tea with liver tincture while I'm cleaning up after lunch, the same while the kids are making an after school snack, and the same before I get ready for bed.

I don't throw the herbs out after the last 2 cups of tea. I throw another tablespoon of dry herbs into the same saucepan, add 8 more cups of pure water, and reuse the old herbs in with the new herbs. At the end of the second night, I throw another tablespoon of dry herbs in the pot and let it all soak. On the 3rd night, I dump it all out into the compost bucket, rinse the saucepan out, and start over again with 2 tablespoons dry herbs.

So at the end of any given day during Liver Flush week, I have had a Liver Flush drink, 8 cups liver detox tea, and 16 droppers liver tincture.

I also take 2 droppers echinacea tincture 4 times a day during liver week, and whatever amount I think I might need during kidney week.

This constitutes the Schulze 5 day mild liver flush. The only thing to add is that you increase the amount of olive oil, ginger, and garlic in the liver flush drink by one each day- one tablespoon oo, one clove garlic, and one inch ginger on day 1, two tbs oo, 2 cloves garlic and 2 inches ginger on day 2, etc. I usually end the five day liver flush with a "big" flush on Friday nights after a Monday start.

Hope this helps,

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.172 sec, (2)