CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Went to allergist & eczema looking better

momof322 Views: 3,498
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,251

Re: Went to allergist & eczema looking better

Wow! You are so informative! Thanks! I'm not sure if I am using the Saline Spray correctly. It doesn't seem to be doing anything for my nasal allergies. Do you swallow some of it? Which side of the nose do you squirt into when you tilt your head to which side? It seems to either drip out of my nose quickly or it gets swallowed. Make sense? I would rather use that then prescription stuff which I didn't fill anyway.

I forgot to mention that I am on the diet that you suggested. And lost 4lbs so far!! I eat a salad for lunch. Tried the avocado but hated the taste. I added shredded carrots, fresh broccoli, cranberries, raw sunflower seeds, and spinach with organic balsamic vinegar.

I researched soy allergy and seem to have most of the symptoms. Alot of stuff I eat has soy in it. And also milk. I need to get to the store and get stuff without soy & milk so I can do the eliminate/challenge thing the allergist suggested. I do hope my face stays like this. I looked like a monster and wore big hats to cover it. My hands are getting better but my fingers are still bad. I have it on every finger but 3. I noticed wearing vinyl gloves (latex free) works but cut around the fingers b/c my hands would itch from the glove so now it just covers my fingers. Still taking Zinc and beta carotene supplements. So, happy to hear your acai chews taste good. Let me know if it makes an improvement in you. They also sell juice and some other stuff. Are the chews the best?
Thanks Mackenzie! Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)