CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing through fasting: Day one of ???

pplanko Views: 1,732
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,187

Re: Healing through fasting: Day one of ???

OM! My head is cracking! I woke up around 5:30 and I have to do things today. I wish I could go to a retreat where I could just REST... (what's that?)
I knew before starting this that my body is going to rebel, but I didn't realize it'd start so soon. I really WANT a cup of coffee, but I'm not going there today. I've already had 2 full glasses of pure, wonderful WATER. I am leaning more toward the cleansing that will take place with nothing but water, but I don't know if I am strong enough to handle ONLY water. I had very little fresh juice yesterday. This morning when I woke I couldn't believe my tongue would already be SO DEEPLY coated,.. a good sign that my body is already starting to heal! Believe it or not, my stomach is already starting to lose some of the bloating and is a bit flatter (which probably isn't that amazing considering how much fat I am carrying around)
When I woke up I felt actual hunger in my stomach. After drinking the water it was gone.
I wanted to wait until tonight to write but I feel I need to police myself by checking in now. I want so much to succeed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)