CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Ptree

Cranky Views: 1,101
Published: 18 years ago

Question for Ptree

Hi Ptree,

Well I did the Colon Cleanse for about 10 days and passed plaque everyday and two small ropes. I took a break during my period as I never feel very good during that time. Today I went to see my doctor had the results of my ultrasound and you guessed it I have a gallstone. I have done the salt water flush(Hulda, apple juice fasting(Julia Chang) and the third flush was the eat all vegetables for a day and then do the olive oil and lemon or grapefruit. I always pass the little greenies but on the last one passed the green stones, some mucoid plaque(which led me here) and some soft gray(cement looking) ones. Do you think the greys were stones, I don't see anyone mention these. I don't feel anything in my right side when I do the colon cleanse, actually I feel great, but since I stopped the colon cleanse, the bm are mush again, and that feeling on the right side is back. Is the bm mush because of the bile flow? I know I have to start flushing again but I don't know if the stones will get through if there is still a lot of plaque, what would you do? Thanks, Cranky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)