CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: End of day 5

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
quincyjonesfan1 Views: 3,817
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,502,745

Re: End of day 5

I'm so sorry members, I have actually broke my fast, but you see, I am not treating this like a game and the events I will explain to my demise.

I was with my best friend and we went to a sports event, in fact, I am a crazy ass dude, I thought I was going to die!
I did sort of a 4-5 day fast (if it's long enough to count as 5th). 1st day was on a little sip of water, the other 4/3 days were DRY.

Well you see, when I left the house I prepared for it by a 3 mile run, but in fact I was just jogging, but in fact I wasn't even jogging, I was walking (I was so tired, nauseous, fatigued, seemed to have like a load on me and couldn't walk, like basically I had extra fat, felt like I was going to faint or die). This was the first hour (hour #1). In fact I had exercised for 7 hours altogether. The next hour (hour #2) was also tiring, but I made it and was not feeling so good. The hour after that (hour #3) (these were light exercises at the beginning) I was feeling sick. The hour after that (hour #4), I started to feel better when I growled my stomach more and I got more hungry and burned off more fat (lol?). I was picking up and I started to feel good the next hour (hour #5). I was finishing up the hard exercises but I was beaming, at the end of the hour though (hour #6), my body started to get tired, the muscle especially, but the muscles operated better then before (probably because I am lighter weight or less fat stuck around my muscles). I felt literally dead and tired, the hour #7 wasn't all that serious, it was just a small cool down time and my muscles were weak!

Well basically, I never told anyone about my fast. My friend bought me (expensive with a lotta money, plus he's my best friend and I've known him for nearly a decade) some expensive fine dining foods (he said he was going to eat them, but didn't), basically he was trying to like place some foods in my mouth (not literally). But I saw the foods and I loved them foods and to see them go to waste, the money and the taste, I just ate them (well my other option was to throw them away).

I ate very lightly, I noticed that (obviously) my stomach has become slower, so when I eat, I can easily become full and bloated. So I ate very little and let my body metabolize the food.
I will re-start what I was supposed to finish in a possible week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

3.438 sec, (2)