CureZone   Log On   Join
Went to allergist & eczema looking better

momof322 Views: 3,745
Published: 12 years ago

Went to allergist & eczema looking better

Hi everybody!

Went to allergist and positive for soy, milk, pollen, hay fever, indoor mold and dust mites. Skin started looking better after about 2 weeks on Zinc & beta carotene. Not sure if that is the reason or not. Not sure what to make of the soy and milk allergies. They were mild but very highly allergic to dust mites. I vacuum often and change sheets once a week and also wash my comforter every 3 months but I guess I should do it sooner. He told me to get plastic allergen coverings on sheets, pillows and mattress. He said it's atopic but thinks I'm allergic to something I'm touching (e.g. baby wipes, gloves, detergent). I wear gloves alot. I currently have a patch on my back from the dermatologist from Monday. Go back tomorrow and Thursday. I also got more prescriptions for steriod cream which I used recently out of desperation. I have hydrocortisone valsate (medium steriod), clobesterol (high steriod), and desonide (low steriod). I used desonide. At least I don't look like a monster anymore. Face totally cleared up.

One of the things I noticed is a chemical in hair dye - Phelemindamine (sp) that causes eczema. I colored my hair like 3 times in a short time period and noticed 95% of the eczema spots is where I got the dye on and never really washed it off. But allergist said it wouldn't take 2 weeks. It would have happen within days. Anyway, that chemical is on the patch and I'll find out in a day or two.
Mackenzie - I started the saline spray. He wrote me a prescription for a nasal spray.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)