CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1 of 26-day water/tea fast

nbjasmine Views: 1,494
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,502,343

Re: Day 1 of 26-day water/tea fast

hello reaching,

congratulations on a new beginning. Water Fasting is amazing in what it can do for your body. my advice is to forget the tea, in my experience it only makes you crave food more. the same goes for juice fasting, although many people find success with it. if you ingest anything besides water, your body is working to digest it, which is counter productive.

i also have doubts about your 26 day plan, bringing you right up to halloween, if you plan on going to a party and eating/drinking there. this will be disastrous. you can accomplish a 15 pound drop with a 14 day water only fast, then refeed carefully until halloween- raw veggies, miso, and the like. please keep in mind that your metabolism will slow with fasting. if you jump right back into eating, you will rebound dramatically, and possibly do damage.

you can always do a longer fast later, in the spring, eating healthfully in the meantime. early fall and spring are the best times to fast as they are temperate so do not tax the body with heat and cold extremes. if you live someplace warm all year then proceed (lucky!)

well, good luck and good healing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)