CureZone   Log On   Join
Herbs up the nose: a 1st experiment.

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Miss Helfinger Views: 2,692
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,501,928

Herbs up the nose: a 1st experiment.

Bubble girl here -

now - I'm not really bubble girl anymore but during allergy season I become so again. I'm severely allergic to ragweed, juniper, mold, most cats, etc. Seriously - I've resigned myself to it may get a 'bit better' but I was told I had a left deviated septum and well - it's just the way it is. My left sinus passage is rarely not closed. Not snotty necessarily unless it's allergy season - but just closed. The right is always half-mast.

After the ridiculousness calmed down of having tried a little teeny bit and tortured myself - I did the full 1/16th tsp up the left nostril. I have to say that it did not burn in the same way near as badly. I understand this is because there was more of it, I breathed all the way and hit the back of my sinuses. I swear I felt it in the back of my brain. I did not do the right nostril - and not because I was afraid (well...maybe a teeny bit but that wasn't the total reason) but I had intended on waiting until I was done suffering so much and think about doing the other. Then it hit me - if I didn't do the right and I chose to do the one that's ALWAYS shut - then I'd have a rockin experiment.

It has been four hours now since I did the proper snuff pull. I'm still clear enough in my left nostril to breathe. It's starting to calm down but I just had tea with juniper in it (didn't realize) and I'm a little stuffed and weezy now. But before I had the juniper tea - I was fine. BTW - I had a dose of Uny's Lobelia for it rather than reach for my inhaler and I'm fine now. Verrrry interesting.

What does that mean? That means for near three decades I can't remember, without the help of something, my left nostril being as clear as it is right now. More over - the head pulsing/tickling I experienced waiting for the tears to slow - was in the place where I have headaches, the lower left occiput. And the hardened lymph node on the side of my neck pulsed. Coincidence? Eh - I doubt it.

I feel different. The left part of my head, back to the back of my brain it feels like - are much, much clearer. I covered the right side of my face and looked in the mirror - my left eye was much clearer and brighter looking than my right. I did not have any idea that I was that stopped up. Now - I cheated. I didn't have any horseradish to clear my sinuses with ahead of time and water/cayenne nasal spray/homeopathic sprays have just never worked for me. Hence - I've kept nasal spray around for when I'm miserable. so - I used that. And the clarity that I had in my left sinus a half hour after I did it was clearer and stranger than I've ever gotten from any OTC or prescription spray or med.

WACKY!

I'll do both tomorrow and hopefully it'll go a bit less hilariously.

Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.546 sec, (2)