CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fecal odor

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dolphinmonkey Views: 2,118
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,501,488

Re: fecal odor

Hi Its so hard when your read these posts to know where to even begin giving you advice or support - this is just such a complex problem its like inbetween a mental and physical illness and its not something easy to understand - by other people or ureself cos you cant see it on ure skin or an xray. Its pretty much ure own journey and you have to have belief that while you might not be able to put a date on your cure you will be helpin ureself and gettin it out of your body. Do you notice any other smells or is it just the fecal one? The thing that has helped me most is seeing a good homeopath - ive been seeing her 6 months and shes given me remedies for my body but also for my head and ive really started to turn this around after my way of thinkin changed. ASwell reading Louise Hays Heal your life/Heal your body books and having that way of thinkin opened up really helped me. Other day at work i was getting the usual comments then i stepped back from my panic and rather than getting caught up in it i repeated 2 myself in my head her affirmation for body odour 'i love and accept myself. I feel safe' honestly the whole vibes of the rest of the shift just completley changed. It is not an immediate cure but understanding how ure mind set and thoughts can affect it, like helpin u to deal wiv it day to day like that but also turning ure head round over time to get rid of it altogether. Obviously ure on your own journey and maybe that aint gonna feel the right thing for you but you've been suffering with this long enough now maybe youre thinkin is to try something new - honestly 15 years i dont know how youve done it But remeber you never know that maybe the next thing you do could be a massive step to turning it round for yourself - also a more practical phyical thing i find when the fecal smell is really bad if i do an enema it releives the smell quite alot so i try to do them alot now but aswell you dont want to become dependent on them for emptying your bowels, its more to get the really old fecal matter out or just help you out on a bad day. A while ago i read this ebook by citoyen kiran (hes on here aswell i think) and although it didnt turn out to be the thing what was causing mine it really gave me alot to think about so have a read : http://somethingsmells.wordpress.com/
(under 'the book')
Keep on trying and just getting on with things and remember that ure life is so much more than this and it will be, the people who take the piss are just latching on to something bout you that you hate - as soon as you accept this problem their comments will fall off your back believe me, and that is when you will start to make ure way towards healing ureself - remember how little their words mean in reality - if you stopped smelling tommorow they would just turn their bitterness on to someone else and their feeling towards you wud completley change thats how little it means cos its not something real about you (the smell) its just coming out of you cos ure bodys letting you know somethings wrong. if you want any more support or advice or anythin then message me Every1 on here can undastand thoug m8 you really aint alone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (2)