CureZone   Log On   Join
Constant Hunger!

nbjasmine Views: 2,524
Published: 12 years ago

Constant Hunger!

Hello fellow fasters,

I am new to the forum but very glad I found it. I am winding down day 11 of a water only fast and in general I feel great. However, I have not reached that quieting of the body where no hunger is achieved. I am nearly always hungry.

I am not able to rest as is recommended. I have two school aged boys who have needs and demands only mom can fill. In other words, I am handling food all the time, making meals for them and my husband. Also, I am continuing to exercise, lightly, just to keep my blood moving.

My fast is specifically to deal with my chronic overfeeding. I used to be very healthy, but i have been using food as a drug to self-medicate. Unhealthy food as well as plain old too much food.

Another thing I notice is I am dry dry dry! No matter how much water I drink, my skin seems to be papery, thin, and DRY.

I welcome feedback and comments, mostly I don't want to feel alone in this endeavor.

Nice to meet all of you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)