CureZone   Log On   Join
Why say anything about your NDE?

rudenski Views: 1,238
Published: 10 years ago

Why say anything about your NDE?

I used to just say I met God when I talked about going to the other side... but... returning to this world from death... in the face of so much human misery... I see it... and think that something must be done to help relieve the suffering... More and more, I believe the stories of those who have NDE's must be told... Perhaps the telling of our experiences can somehow lighten the burden of some who read about them and perhaps learning about the Near Death Experiences of others can help? We can learn to read and write... It seems to me that we could also learn to love one another... if we realized we are all just parts of the same family...

So much more could be done to help if each of us just recognized... we are all part of the same family... and come from the same soul... All who have any light in them whatsoever are children of the Light... and even though we put pain bodies over those towering beacons of light...even though we hide from the Light... divorce ourselves from the Light... take the Light's billions of names in vain... The Light will never leave us... though we leave the light... Our bodies may never get it but...
the beautiful orb of light that is our own soul will return to where it came... The NDE tells those who experience that whatever it is we go to on the other side, the Light is love... Let your light shine... Let your light shine... Let your Light shine on all who pass your way... Let your light shine... and then one day soon... the Light in me and the Light in you... and the Light in all will one fine day break through... This is why we need to talk about our NDE's...

Love, Light, & Joyful Laughter,

rudi

"The world is broken. I know I can't fix it, but if I can get a person's needle to skip out of its groove for a bit, they might be able to rise above what is grinding them down."

-Zac Lowing, Artist

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)