CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Not Scared Exactly But.....Re: Is it just me or is any one else scared?

Willowley Views: 969
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,500,099

Not Scared Exactly But.....Re: Is it just me or is any one else scared?

Hi Naturalgirl,

I don't think you were wrong to post what you did in this forum, this is a natural healing forum and the way I look at it this healthcare bill should be an eye opener for all of us because if we know ahead of time how to heal ourselves naturally, trips to the doctor won't be necessary.  

I'm not scared about this because after all none of us really know what's coming but we all know something is coming and its probably not going to be for our benefit.  Nothing the PTB do is going to be good for us.  

You're right when you say that most people want this bill and there are many who just don't care.  I think those people are the ones who know nothing about the agenda of the PTB.  Those of us who do know, aren't buying into anything they put forth.  

I posted awhile back about having an urgency to get as healthy as I can get before whatever is coming gets here.  Instead of being scared, I think we need to empower ourselves.  Living in fear is never the answer, in fact the PTB count on us living in fear so we'll turn to them for protection.  The thing with that is that they aren't in place to protect us, nothing could be further from the truth but you already know that I'm sure or you wouldn't have posted this.

I don't know that there is anything we could do to stop this bill from being put through but I do know we can and should be doing everything in our power right now before this is put through to get healthy.  I can't tell you how urgent this is within my spirit.  We are powerful spiritual beings, able to overcome a multitude of things but we can't overcome if we live in fear of any kind.  I look at it as fear = darkness whereas faith, empowerment = light.  

We need to learn everything we can right now about natural healing and stock up on the things we think we might need in the coming days. Knowledge is power but its only power if we use the knowledge we've gained.  In other words its time we stop playing and get down to business.  I know this sounds harsh but its something I discern and I've learned to listen to that discernment so I'm learning all I can now and stocking up on things.  That doesn't mean its an easy thing to do, its not, but it is necessary seeing what we're up against.  

Its empowering to know what's going on in the world and its also empowering to make our plans accordingly.  Don't buy into the fear, know that you are a powerful spiritual being and do all you can now to prepare.  The healthier we are the better off we're gonna be.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that if we're always thinking about the negative outcome if this bill passes then that is time spent not figuring out what we can do to protect ourselves.  

I don't really know how to put into words what I'm feeling about things like that bill except to say that I KNOW I will come out fine on the other side of it so I don't worry about it.  I hope that everybody will empower themselves by being as prepared as they can be.  I don't know what my husband and I will do if the bill is passed and we are forced to get and pay for their medical insurance, I guess we'll have to get it, but that sure doesn't mean we've got to use it. :))  Being forced to buy the insurance isn't saying we've got to use it and if it comes down to TPB forcing people to get checkups then we'll deal with that when it happens.  No use dwelling on things or worrying about things we don't know are going to happen.  

Blessings.

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (3)