CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So which diet to follow?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 1,149
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,772

Re: So which diet to follow?

Many sites recommend cleaning out your GI tract. In my opinion, I would do the Lemonaid Diet for a few days or a week (including salt water flushes in the morning). This will clear out your GI tract, and also starve-out the buggers a bit. Then hit'em hard with a high dose of whatever anti-parasitic remedy you're using with a small meal (so that you arn't diluting the medicine with too much food).

Personally, I feel that the small doses that are indicated on most of these capsule bottles (5-7 caps) might work well for small organisms, ameobas, etc. But if you have a serious large worm issue, those minimal doses combined (or should I say diluted) with an average size meal, probably isn't going to do very much.

I previously mentioned that I had success with large doses of Clarkia with a meal. If you want to use capsules of some sort (like Humaworm or whatever), I'd gobble down the better part of an entire bottle with a small meal. Personally I had no success with any of the capule fomulas that I tried, even at those high of doses. And I tried all the biggies (including Humaworm and Clear).

As a matter of fact, I've tried dam near everything! The enzymes, herbs, oxy products, flushes, diets, chlorine dioxide, oil of oregano, DE, neem oil...the list goes on! I'm not saying that none of that stuff will work for you...because it very well might! I just know that none of them worked for me. Large doses of Clarkia was the only natural rememdy product that I had any success with. But again, I'm not dealing with microscopic parasites or itty bitty worms...I'm dealing with worms that now resemble small snakes! Although a few still remain in my gut, if it worked for me in killing those...certainly there's very good chance of Clarkia helping you with your problem. But again, I am one for over-kill...HIGH DOSE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)