In the video, Mr. Humble relates the story of a man who "chug-a-lugged" 2 ounces of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement because he had mistaken it for a glass of water. Mr. Humble says that the man became very ill. His kidneys stopped working and he had to go on dialysis. He was hospitalized for several weeks. Mr. Humble says that people should know that, if they get extremely sick after taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , "they need to go to the hospital because the kidneys will quit working".
The second reference is an article entitled "Acute Sodium Chlorite Poisoning Associated with Renal Failure", by Ja-Liang Lin. It was published in a journal called "Renal Failure" (Ren Fail, 1993; 15(5); 645-8). The website mmsmiracle.com says that Miracle Mineral Solution is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite in distilled water. The term "renal failure" means that the kidneys stop working. The abstract says that the patient ingested 10g of sodium chlorite. The patient suffered an acute hemolytic crisis and acute renal failure. He was on dialysis for 4 weeks.
The third reference is a Letter to the Editor that was published in the September 2009 edition of the Journal of Medical Toxicology. It's entitled "Chlorine Dioxide-induced Acute Hemolysis" by Hari Kishan, M.D. (J Med Toxicol 2009 Sep; 5(3):177). The website mmsmiracle.com says that chlorine dioxide is produced when Miracle Mineral Solution is activated. Dr. Kishan's article relates the story of two patients "with alleged accidental consumption of approximately 100 ml each of 2% (20 g/L) Cl02". Cl02 is chlorine dioxide. Dr. Kishan says that investigations on both patients revealed significant anemia with features of intravascular hemolysis. The patients were treated with blood transfusions and aggressive hydration to prevent hemoglobinuria-associated renal failure. If you would like more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.