CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm back! Finishing up day 2

ButtercupLuV Views: 1,527
Published: 12 years ago

I'm back! Finishing up day 2

Hi everyone! I didn't want to post on here again until I was successfully into my fast. As I've said before on previous fasting posts, the first day is my hardest!! This time, just to kick start me, because I was having such a hard time getting through one day, I just fasted dinner on Friday and kept going.

So here I am, 2 days down, water only. My desire is to complete 80 days total. Yes, yes, I have plenty of fat stores for this. I weighed Friday night after having been not eating since lunch, and I weighed 228.8 lbs. I have no idea how much I weigh today. I might get my husband to keep track. I really don't want to think about the pounds, just focus on completing days!

I've read so many positive stories where other people completed long fasts. My biggest inspiration, besides Jesus of course!, is catyrpel who went on a 90 day Water Fast and successfully lost 109 lbs. I read her blog on this forum, and have been wanting ever since to complete my own long fast story.

I agreed with my husband to not get below 125 lbs. on my fast. He doesn't want me to go from one extreme to the other. So that's why I'm not going for a 90 day fast. I think I'll reach 125 lbs. before that.

I've completed 14 days water only before, so this will definitely be my longest fast once completed. I was nervous to put myself back out there on the forums, but since I've already completed 2 days, I've already been successful in my fast. After all, any amount of time spent fasting is a success!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)