CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
mackenzie1 Views: 8,263
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,266

Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

Hi Momo!

Airborne mold can definately cause eczema. We breath it into our nasal passages where it sits and gets into our bodies through absorption. Research from the Mayo clinic has shown that 90% of sinus infections actually have a mold/fungus origin. The sinus infections begin from breathing in mold and fungus from the air.

Here is what has helped me tremendously: Buy a can of Simply Saline at the drug or grocery store, and use it twice a day. Squirt three times in each nostril and blow it out onto a Kleenex. By doing this both in the morning and in the evening, it helps to rinse out the mold and fungus that we have breathed into our sinuses during the day. It also helps to flush out any cold and viruses that we may have breathed in, which can also make us sick.

I used to get bronchitis twice a year, during the spring and late fall. I always suspected that the late fall bronchitis was caused by breathing in the mold that had grown on the falling leaves after it had rained. Ever since I began using Simply Saline last October, though, I haven't been sick even once.

By the way, I just ordered an acai fruit chew from QVC yesterday. As it turns out, the acai fruit, which is from a palm tree that grows the Amazon rain forest, is one of the foods highest in antioxidents. I'm thinking that this chew will be a winner for eczema and skin in general. This is because few weeks ago, I accidentally put a hair conditioner made by Ojon on an eczema blister, and I was amazed at how quickly it healed afterward. I read about the Ojon product to try to figure out why the eczema responded so well, but I couldn't find anything on the website that explained it, only that the Ojon conditioner came from a palm tree in South America.

One day, someone posted here that they had gotten well from eczema by juicing watermelon. Watermelon is high in beta carotene. I posted a Wikipedia article on beta carotene, which also said that palm oil contains one of the highest concentrations of beta carotene. That's when I made the connection that it's the beta carotene in both the Ojon product and in the Watermelon that had worked so well on eczema.

From what I've read, the acai fruit, which is also from a palm tree, has one of the highest concentrations of antioxidents; and from its reddish color, I'm sure the antioxident is beta carotene. Watermelon, the Ojon product and the acai fruit all have a reddish hue, which shows high levels of beta carotene. What a find! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like the acai fruit chew.

Best,

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (2)