CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

momof322 Views: 7,865
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,496,599

Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

Hi Mackenzie!

I am so incredibly happy that I helped you in some form!!! You can't imagine. I feel like I'm always the one needing help and now I helped you with something. Brings me so much joy! Thanks for telling me that.

Wow! Can't believe that thing with the toothbrush. Unbelievable! The home inspector came yesterday and he found absolutely no mold growing whatsoever. It was bittersweet for me b/c I was hoping in a way, he would have. I thought if it was mold in my house then that would have taken care of all our problems.

Could my eczema be from the airborne mold? THe kind that's just floating in the air? It doesn't seem like that could do this much damage. I've been hearing that we have a very high mold spore count here in NJ due to all the rain this summer. Was it the airborne mold (allergic kind not the toxic kind) could have caused your eczema? Or are you just talking about your allergies in general? I can't help but to itch the eczema. I make funny faces with my face muscles so if I stretch the skin that way I may get relief from the itchiness.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)