CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

momof322 Views: 7,933
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,495,190

Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

Hi-

Thanks so so much for passing along the article! I am just curious as to why my eczema itches when it is moisturized. I now wear latex free gloves 24/7 b/c it keeps the moisture in and also protects my hands. I even wear them in public now. So, it iches while the gloves are on and there defintely not dry. I am going to get porridge oats and try that. I use vitamin e, castor oil and shea butter as moiturizers. I take zinc now but I'm not sure how to crush them, they are soft, not tablets. I can't have my hair touching my neck or ears because they hurt. It's also driving me nuts to close my arms due to it in my creases. I had a revelation this morning. The eczema got really severe when we got our new frig and I've been drinking alot of the water from the water line from the fridge. It's supossed to be filered but wondering if the town water has chemicals in it that I am reacting to and maybe it's not 100% filtered. We are currently doing a mold test now b/c the common denominator to all 3 of my illness (asthma, allergies, eczema) is mold. SO far no mold is showing up in the dish. Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)