It weeps when I scratch alot. I usually have coffee in morning w/ Nestle creamer and sometimes eggs on whole wheat toast, lunch a sandwich or stouffers chicken pot pie, love chocolate, lays salt & vinegar chips (just developed an allergic reaction with itching mouth & swelling). Over the summer I started eating alot of these chips since someone got me addicted to it and now can't stop eating it and now allergic. I am wondering if this has something to do with the eczema b/c that's when It started to get severe. I also dink wine occasionally. And drink Turkey Hill Green Tea. Could I be having too much citric acid ? Dinner: pasta w/ sauce, chicken, beef, or pork with vegetables and potatoe or rice. Thanks for responding.