CureZone   Log On   Join
--Chiron--Answer--What is going on here?

moreless Views: 2,816
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,495,039

--Chiron--Answer--What is going on here?

Hi Chiron,

Your comment: for goodness sake, Moreless. What has got into you? If I didn't know better, I's think it was Satan...

This editing back to nothing, then the triple R for a message that should have been left in place to begin with?

Someone is Heaven is laughing at all this blustering and bombast.

Answer: You have mis-understood!

Invincible removed her post and made it blank after I made the correction to her post by editing my answer into her post!

When she removed her total post and WIEL asked what was going on, I posted a reply to WIEL and reprinted Invincibles posts, which I have stored on my hardrive, with my corrections for everyone to see!

I learned from the last crash to not Trust what goes on in curezone and always have back-ups!

I gave it RRR so folks could see what Invincible was up to!

She came claiming she wanted to help, yet she is removing posts, just like all the rest of her past posts she has removed, you be the Judge!

How can someone state they want to help, then remove their past post, leaving Gaps in threads?

If I am expected to change and try to run this forum better, then everyone Demanding of me to change for the Better, better step up to the same plate and make some changes!

I realize my views about Spirituallity do not agree with some and am trying to figure out how to not offend others with Different belief's!

I have Absolutlely no problem with others choosing to believe as they want to, but others seem to have all kinds of problems about How I believe!

Why this Double standard?

If others think they are right and I am wrong in my Spiritual belief's, Why do they get so upset with me having my own belief's?

I state my belief's and everyone is Free to believe as they want to, end of subject!

Cause and Effect!

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)