CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Day 8 & "MASS EXODUS OF WORMS" continues!!!

Proven Parasite Diet
The Only Legitimate Diet for Destroying Parasites in 30 Days or L...

Makeing High PPM Silver
Making Hundreds of Bottles of Lower PPM in a few hours of Coll...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

The Terminator Zapper
Don Croft’s finest work!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
More
Chaya Views: 6,712
Published: 9 years ago

Day 8 & "MASS EXODUS OF WORMS" continues!!!

I had another set of 3 BM's today.  Thank you, Mother/Father God!  And thank you, HUMAWORM!!! 

I am posting the pics, as I would truly like for others to help me identify what is here:

In the morning, this one.  I think I can be certain now that Ascaris is part of my problem.

Morning BM Day 8 Img21 Morning BM Day 8 Close Up1 of Morning BM Day 8

2nd one, when I came home late this afternoon.  Note how many different shades of green and brown.  Is this all ascaris?  Is canine tape in there, too?  And what about the fourth image there, with the round head end and three flanged back end?  What is that?

Evening BM2 Day 8 close up evening BM2 Day 8 close up2 evening BM2 Day 8 A better clue maybe

Still, more, from my second BM.  OK, so, now "these" are the hairy fuzz balls in me.  Are they candida?  Canine tape worm?  Or, both?  Some are whitish with very few hairs.  And then some are awfully hairy!  And if they are of canine tape worm, what part of the worm are they?  I tried to find images of them (canine tape worms) but I mostly came up with tapes that looked much like other tapes.  Do they have white bodies/skins, too?  Notice they are all different sizes?  What stage are they in?  There were "masses" of them.  This is only some.

Evening BM Day 8 Another bowl of them Evening BM Day 8 A close up Evening BM Day 8 A close up2 Evening BM Day 8

And here is the 3rd BM, which came a short time after the 2nd BM.  It might appear like normal feces, but I swear to you (for I touched it), it is NOT normal feces.  It also feels like worm bodies.  RG, do the herbs just sort of melt them together, so that they congeal to one another, or with our actual poop?

BM3 Evening Day 8 BM3 close up Day 8 BM3 close up3 Day 8 BM3 close up2 Day 8

Left over in the strainer from the 3rd BM:

P9220372

AND HERE IS THE BEST ONE!!!  Wormies down the toiley!!!  Yeah! Yeah! Rah! Rah! Rah!

P9220374

Best Wishes to All!  Chaya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (4)