CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to: socalgrl

momof322 Views: 7,933
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,493,911

Re: to: socalgrl

Hi! Thanks for the healing prayers! I guess I am really stressed out. The baby just turned 13 mths and is so much work and now he has asthma as I just developed it a couple of weeks ago. My oldest child's eczema has just returned and now I am frantically searching for a cure. So far my middle child has no problems. I do need to schedule some time for myself to meditate. That sounds so nice. Feel like I have no time for myself. THe oldest two are in soccer so I practically live at the soccer field. This darn itch. I feel like if I could get rid of the itching then I could heal. I continue to scratch even though I'm bleeding. I went to health food store and just got Zinc and Beta Carotene supplements as well as Burts Bees Doctor Defense oitment and Vitamin E liquid. I am now taking 10 pills a day. Zinc, Beta Carotene, Omega 3, Evening Primrose Oil, Ultimate Flora Critical Care and a multi vitamin. Kuddos to you for going back to childhood to figure things out. Mine started about 3 years ago in my fingers and all of a sudden it's severe in many many places. My hands look like they've been burned.

I know what you mean about temptations. If I want a piece of cake I'm gonna have it. Especially if the rest of the family is eating it. No will power! LOL

Thanks so much for responding. I wish you healing as well. Will keep you posted!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)