CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could it be my water?? Or detergent?

momof322 Views: 3,650
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,493,922

Re: Could it be my water?? Or detergent?

April, Thanks so much for responding. I make an allergist appt. today for early October. I've been trying to figure out what I eat alot of and trying to eliminate that. I've read if it's food allergy then it's usually, dairy, wheat, soy and a couple more I can't think of. I have to have my morning coffee with my favorite creamer in it. And wheat is in just about everything. I feel if I knew for sure then I wouldn't want to deny myself of foods I truly enjoy if I'm not allergic to them. I thought about citric acid and am trying not to consume a lot of that. citric acid is in alot of things. I went to your blog and am very happy that your eczema has improved. I looked at the pics of your fingers and hands. I hate to say it but mine are actually worse. The derms I went to could not believe what they were seeing. I'll keep you posted. Just hope I can find an end to this. Especially since my oldest child's eczema is coming back again. They said it might return once summer ended. Funny b/c my eczema was worse this summer and it wasn't even a hot one. Thanks so much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)