CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

BDSC Views: 7,876
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,491,006

Re: How to stop itching from Eczema

I feel for you. Sounds like you have given the all natural products a good shot and that is excellent because they usually are not caustic. I have found that if something works for you, it will probably eventually not which is why I choose natural products ( if it doesn't clear me it at least cleans me). You have to find out what your triggers are and eliminate them if possible. Often it just goes away by itself, you have to be aware of what changes you made when it does go away.

MOITURIZE until the cows come home. For me the softer my skin the less it hurts. Find skin products that moisturize and do not have chemicals or preservatives in them. Tea tree oil is good for reducing redness and itching and inflammation. Plus it is is antibacterial and antifungal. Don't use it straight, use it with a moisturizing agent like jojoba, olive oil or lotion or soap with Tea Tree oil. I used to put ten drops in my all natural shampoo and conditioner to help with the itching on the scalp. If you shower with a detergent like shampoo or body wash it runs down your body and eventually finds its way to your hot spots so be careful what you wash you hair with.

I found help with RESTORZ handmade soap with tea tree oil. Google it and give that a try it helped me. Best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)