CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SIBO - bacterial dysbiosis

Dr.Jeff Views: 5,662
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,493,722

Re: SIBO - bacterial dysbiosis

There are 100 trillion micro-organisms in the intestinal tract, with the majority of those found in the large intestine. The 100 trillion cells are composed of over 5000 different species of bacteria, fungus, mold, yeast, parasites, etc. Together, all of these micro-organisms create what has been called the densest ecosystem on the planet. Although I'm familiar with the medical diagnosis of bacterial overgrowth, I believe that it is a misdiagnosis founded on a major misunderstanding of this digestive ecosystem. There may be imbalances within certain species of the digestive tract, but overgrowth would be hard to achieve without many factors being altered. One thing that could do this is the use of antibiotics or chemotherapy. If you did have some type of bacterial overgrowth, it would have to be medically induced through medications, so I wouldn't look to the medical for a solution.

A more natural approach would be addressing the dysbiosis and detoxification. I recommend the McCombs Plan as a good place to start.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)