CureZone   Log On   Join
Food Allergies?

momof322 Views: 507
Published: 12 years ago

Food Allergies?

Has anyone ever had food allergies and had eczema as a result? I am thinking of going to an allergist. I am so overwhelmed b/c I eat alot of different foods and can't seem to pinpoint one type of food if I try to do the elimination thing. I just think something must be causing this for it to be so incredibly bad and sudden. Can mold cause this? My hay fever was so bad this summer and I just developed asthma a couple of weeks ago. I think it may all be connected. And I've had 4 bouts with eye conjuctivitis. I currently have another one right now. What do you all think? Having a hard time taking care of my 1, 5 & 6 yr olds. My hands are so severe and it's spreading so fast that I think my hands and fingers are going to be completely covered in atop dermatitis. I've been moisturizing with Castor Oil and wearing vinyl gloves. Everything either makes my skin itch more or burns my skin except for Burts Bee moistuiring lotion. Any input is greatly appreciated. I may even look into going to NYC (I'm in NJ) for treatment. Anyone know of a good skin dr. or even allergist there? I'm desperate!!!! Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)