CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnesium OIl

MrCuddly Views: 3,535
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,489,139

Re: Magnesium OIl

Interesting also about using it as a deodorant. Under the armpits for quick absorption to the rest of the body. My natural deodorant never seem to do much so instead of going back to the toxic stuff maybe I'll give it a try.

Funny I just took an Epson Salts bath this morning before reading this post and have that all over relaxed feeling you get from mag.

Given that the mouth and the cardiovascular system are so directly linked healthwise; and that magnesium is also so critical for cardiovascular health - it makes perfect sense that this would be so effective for also oral health.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'm going to order some magnesium oil from good ole Swansons and experiment adding some to my usual oils to swish with (in addition to the armpits). Since it's not really an oil, it probably wouldn't do much to swish with it on its own - but who knows? But it would probably be the most efficient magnesium delivery system possible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)