Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 Views: 1,081
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,492,810

Re: food for your blood type

There is a great deal of wisdom in what you say. But unfortunately most of us still need a varied diet of one sort or another other than fruit because of the very situation you describe.
OK

Our cells may indeed be made from air, but minerals (ideally obtained from our diets) are needed as catalysts (and the modern, sweet, sugary fruit is not enough for this.)
SAYS WHO? YOU CAN CONSUME ALL THE WRONG MINERALS YOU WANT, BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE THE DESIGN....AN INORGANIC OR "USED" MINERAL SOURCE IS ONLY GOING TO SHORTEN YOUR LIFESPAN AND NOTHING CAN BE WRITTEN TO MAKE A WRONG INTO A RIGHT. NATURE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT LIEING AUTHORS...TRUTHS HOLD TRUE THROUGH OUT THE GENERATIONS.

I think this is what the Bible meant by us being created from "the dust of the earth". A very long time ago, the earth was not

yet demineralized
NOW YOU HAVE ME LOST.....THE LAST TIME I LOOKED AT SOIL, IT WAS ALL MINERALS....ONLY SOME REALLY WHACKED OUT QUACKS TRY TO SAY OUR SOIL IS LACKING MINERALS....WHAT THE SOIL LACKS IS ENOUGH BACTERIA THAT EAT THOSE INORGANIC MINERALS AND TURN THEM INTO MINERALS THAT PLANTS/TREES CAN MAKE USE OF. AND EVEN THAT IS SOMEWHAT A FALSE STATEMENT, BECAUSE GOD CREATED "REAL" PLANTS AND REAL PLANTS GET ALONG JUST FINE WITH THE SOILS GOD CREATED...IT IS THE SCIENTIST THAT CREATED TRASH VEGETABLES/CROPS THAT ARE NOT REAL AND NATURE SEEKS TO REMOVE THEM AND MAN MUST SUPPLY THEM ABNORMAL FERTILIZERS TO KEEP THEM ALIVE SO THEY CAN PRODUCE THEIR TOXIC NON NATURAL FRUITS SUCH AS CORN, ETC....

TO SAY THE COUNTRY LACKS MINERALS IS SO FAR FETCHED, A PERSON HAS TO BE EXTREMELY COLLEGE EDUCATED TO ACCEPT SUCH A FALSE STATEMENT.

and the wild fruits were full of all the necessary minerals.
WILD FRUITS ARE JUST FINE....WILD GRAPES, WILD RASPBERRIES, WILD ELDERBERRIES, WILD MULBERRIES, WILD STRAW BERRIES, ETC....GROW WONDERFULLY AROUND MY AREA... BUT TRY TO GROW MAN MADE APPLE TREES, MAN MADE PEACH TREES, ETC...AND NATURE WILL FIGHT YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY....

THIS IS ALL ABOUT WORLDLY MAN MADE FOODS AND ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL GOD MADE FRUITS OF THE WILDS...THE WILD PLANTS ARE NOT SUFFERING FROM THE LACK OF MINERALS.

I read ideas similar to yours a long time ago in some books on the topic of old oriental beliefs.
OK AND YOUR POINT IS;

Along with the building of lakes as a negative influence on the entire planet,
NOT IN ANCIENT TIMES, IN CURRENT TIMES, SUCH LAKES ARE BEING BUILT WITH THE IDEA OF CHANGING THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH NOW...THE LARGEST MAN MADE LAKE ON EARTH IN AFRICA IS THE FOUNDATION OF THE THEORY. THE EARTH SPINS, OFF SET THE WEIGHT AND IT WILL BE ALTERED.

I think that giant megalopolises are even worse. New York City - Mexico City - Beijing - Manila - are crimes against Nature and the Creator. They were never meant to come into being.
HUGE CITIES CAN WEIGH ALLOT, NOT SURE HOW THEY COMPARE IN WEIGHT WITH A LAKE.

Your exposition of the wisdom of ancient peoples will go over most people's heads, though!
PRE-BIBLE DAYS 2,000+ YEARS AGO, IT WOULD SEEM HUMANS WERE SMARTER THAN THEY ARE NOW, I THINK WITH THE INVENTION OF FREQUENCIES; MAN FOUND A WAY TO MAKE THE EARTH TOXIC AND THE GREAT MINDS FADED AWAY SHORTLY AFTER THE INVENTION OF RADIO/TV/RADAR.

mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.250 sec, (2)